Senior Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/x)
- Technologiezentrum, Bauteil 2, Christine-Touaillonstraße 11, 1220 Wien, Wien, Austria
Viewpointsystem is a Viennese deep-tech company that produces internationally awarded smart glasses. Our data glasses are used by corporate clients worldwide for remote support and maintenance, training and analysis, among other things. As the inventor of Eye Hyper-Tracking® and pioneer of Digital Iris® technology, our goal is to make Mixed Reality more intuitive and to take the interaction between people and the digital world to a new level. At our two locations in the 1st and 22nd districts, we develop and produce both the hardware and the software for the Smart Glasses.
- Design and build a scalable machine learning infrastructure for model management, continuous training and deployment, and predictive delivery.
- Working closely with data scientists and the engineers to create automated and self-service tools.
- Creation of reproducible ML pipelines.
- Creating reusable software environments for training and deployment models.
- Capturing governance data for the end-to-end ML lifecycle.
- Notification and alerting of events in the ML lifecycle.
- Monitoring of ML applications.
- Automation of the end-to-end ML lifecycle with Machine Learning and Pipelines.
- M.Sc. or PhD in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience with Machine Learning
- Strong experience with version control (e.g. git)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps principles
- Experience building and scaling end to end machine learning systems
- Experience with machine learning pipelines
- Varied and exciting field of activity in an international, dynamic team
- Modern office space and good public transport accessibility
- Flexible working hours with home office option
We offer a starting minimum collective salary (40hrs/week) of € 3.300,-. Based on your skillset and experience a higher remuneration is intended.
Then we are looking forward to your application.