Senior Algorithm Engineer (m/f/x)
- Technologiezentrum, Bauteil 2, Christine-Touaillonstraße 11, 1220 Wien, Austria
Viewpointsystem is a Viennese deep-tech company that produces internationally awarded smart glasses. Our data glasses are used by corporate clients worldwide for remote support and maintenance, training and analysis, among other things. As the inventor of Eye Hyper-Tracking® and pioneer of Digital Iris® technology, our goal is to make Mixed Reality more intuitive and to take the interaction between people and the digital world to a new level. At our two locations in the 1st and 22nd districts, we develop and produce both the hardware and the software for the Smart Glasses.
- Support of the requirements engineering, harmonization with the system design and testing of the system
- Design Algorithms to run on our embedded systems in real time
- Evaluating algorithms to find performance bottlenecks
- Optimizing code to meet performance, memory and timing requirements
- Documentation and knowledge development
- M.Sc. or PhD in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of algorithm development for image processing or other signals
- Professional experience with C++, Python
- Knowledge of probability theory, linear algebra, numerical
- Varied and exciting field of activity in an international, dynamic team
- Modern office space and good public transport accessibility
- Flexible working hours with home office option
We offer a starting minimum collective salary (40hrs/week) of € 3.300,-. Based on your skillset and experience a higher remuneration is intended.
Then we are looking forward to your application.