- State Hwy 295, Washington, DC, USA
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
As a Developer/IT Specialist for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Program, you are responsible for RPA solution development, implementation and system integration
- Deliver high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements that warrant process automation
- Applies applicable products/systems technical training, experience, and knowledge in order to assist customers and IBM technical personnel. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies
- Translate business requirements to RPA solutions
- Develop RPA processes and propose designs as part of the development squad delivery
- Develop Proof of Concepts (POCs) for new RPA solutions
- Support technical designs, development, testing, documentation
- Develop test cases and manage test cycles;
- Apply Agile based programme development methodology
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience with technical skills and knowledge of RPA technology (i.e Certificates of Automation Anywhere- Certified Advanced Professional, Automation Anywhere Certified Master)
- Experience with RPA use cases using Automation Anywhere
- Knowledge and experience with using SAP Scripting, excel Macro, SQLs, Python
- Form Experience Builder (FEB), Java & web development
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Willing to take on new challenges and learning new technologies
- Good IT Security knowledge
- Strong English communication skills including speaking, writing and presentation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.