Business Analyst/Technical Writer
- State Hwy 295, Washington, DC, USA
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
• Experience performing Technical Writing on an application that supports business processes - in technical writing experience must have worked with development teams and an application stack (utilized SDLC) in creating SOPs, processes etc.
• Basic knowledge in database and application development, specifically understanding API's - Not required to have experience as a developer/programmer - but they do need to have an understanding of how a database works, how to document schemas/database relationships, understand basic queries etc. Looking for experience on resume showing they have worked with applications like ERP, CRM etc
• Experience documenting using Microsoft Word and Visio - creating SOPs, flow charts, and UML diagrams (Class diagrams).
• Conducts analysis and documents business processes including current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users including product owners, developers, offshore groups, and management.
• Experience with the Agile methodologies; SCRUM and Kanban, preferred
• Passionate about quality and takes pride in work deliverables/outcomes.
• Experience writing SQL queries preferred
• Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve process issues and risks affecting delivery.
• Develops user stories, functional and technical requirements, acceptance criteria, and other SDLC documentation.
• Provide technical writing support to the project team for documentation deliverables.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years of experience writing agile user stories as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Technical writer, Platform Analyst, or similar role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.