Director of Food and Beverage
- Miami, FL
We Help You Find The Right Job
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At VIDA HOSPITALITY, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the hospitality industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there, even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly. For many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career
Vida Hospitality is searching for a Director of Food and Beverage for a luxury property in South Florida. This person is responsible for the management of all aspects of the Food & Beverage Division Lounge, Room Service, Mini Bar, and Restaurants and Bar facilities. Will direct, implement and maintain a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
- Minimum of five years experience as a food and beverage leader in a luxury hotel.
- Must have a four-year college degree.
- Must have a proven track record of motivating managers and associates to meet and exceed goals and to provide the highest quality experience for our guests.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, checkbook management, productivity, inventory controls, P&L analysis, food and beverage cost controls.
- Strong computer and technical skills to include Micros and on-line purchasing systems.
- Ability to track and analyze department turnover trends with demonstrated ability to identify and implement corrective action steps if necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop growing talent for the company.
- Demonstrated ability to handle progressive discipline/coaching discussions.
- Proven ability to engage associates at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Sales and Catering leadership.
- This individual must be willing to work flexible hours as needed during busy times and high profile events.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Candidate must have extensive hands-on food and beverage knowledge and experience including multiple outlets, banquets, and P&L responsibilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.