Client Support Specialist
- Fort Myers, FL, USA, Fort Myers, FL
We're a rapidly growing experiential marketing agency that provides services for some of the coolest events across North America. Our team is young and really embodies the work hard, play hard mentality. Our brand new office is sleek and modern, but also has fun written all over it (literally). If you're highly motivated to pursue a career in a marketing agency or PR/event planning firm, please apply to this role by using the "I'm Interested" button!
About Victory Marketing Agency
Victory Marketing Agency is located in southwest Florida, and has been named on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the last two years. Since 2008, we’ve staffed more than 25,000 events across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Victory Marketing Agency is looking for motivated, dedicated, and experienced client support specialists interested in working in the event marketing industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to provide around-the-clock support to our clients all across North America, and do so by supporting our clients’ talent staffing needs at times when they need our services the most. This includes professional support on weekends and after regular business hours (e.g., anywhere from 5pm to Midnight). Our clients are major marketing agencies and global brands that execute large-scale promotions at high-profile events such as the Super Bowl, X-games, Comic-Con, SXSW, CES, SEMA, and on and on. These extremely cool and exciting experiential marketing campaigns require our agency to provide dedicated support specialists who are available to pick up the company iPhones any time, day or night, and provide outrageous client service.
The Account Team, Client Support Specialist will be available day and night on their scheduled shifts, to recruit and select the best promotional staff under sharp deadlines and with little to no notice. This opportunity affords a chance to experience the challenges inherent within the fast paced event marketing industry. Considering this, it is imperative that we hire an insanely conscientious and reliable professional who has demonstrated a successful track record working in a marketing agency, advertising agency, or PR firm, with a particular emphasis in account management or client services/support. Education is definitely appreciated, however this position requires considerable previous experience demonstrating success in B2B or managerial roles.
Regular tasks include the following:
• Responding to client emails and phone calls during regular office hours and after-hours to source and coordinate replacement/emergency staff (e.g., brand ambassadors, promotional models, costume characters, product specialists, etc.).
• Creating and posting jobs on our proprietary applicant tracking system, following up with candidates, and coordinating final logistics to our staff.
• Screening candidates via phone, and communicating via email and text to select the best promotional professionals for events throughout North America with little to no notice.
• Running background screens and batching payroll runs for non-emergency/after-hours staffing requisitions (during regular office hours).
• Creating deliverables for clients in the form of professional-quality staffing presentations, excel spreadsheets, and PDF documents.
• MOST IMPORTANT – Must be available to work a flexible support schedule from at home AND in our Fort Myers, FL office to accommodate either of the below schedules (2 positions available):
- Wednesday - Sunday: 9am – 5pm (in office) and after hours from home office
- Friday - Tuesday: 9am – 5pm (in office) and after hours from home office
• Requires previous experience in a professional services industry or B2B client services/support role, preferably in a marketing agency or PR/event planning firm.
• Combination of previous experience and education will be considered: Bachelor’s degree required if so, preferably in Marketing, Event Planning, or Business Management; MBA strongly preferred to compliment less than 1 year of B2B experience.
• Demonstrated success in situations requiring high levels of responsibility, dedication, and accountability.
• Excellent communication skills in all media, such as on the phone, via email and text.
• Solid computer knowledge/experience, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to details, and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Preference for candidates with previous people management and leadership experience.
If you feel you hold all of these attributes and can be an asset to our dynamic and rapidly growing team, please follow this link and apply online: http://victory-agency.com/careers/
As a valued team member of Victory Marketing Agency, we will provide you with an excellent employee benefit package and the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding, industry leading and fun company!
• Competitive Compensation Range for This Position ($36k - $40k)
• Dental & Vision
• Paid Holidays
• Company Apple MacBook Pro!
• And much more!
Victory Marketing Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Victory Marketing Agency complies with its obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Each applicant will be reviewed on individual merit. No question is intended to imply any limitations, illegal preferences, or discrimination based upon any non-job-related information.
We believe strongly in aligning our culture to our people, so these values are pretty important to us:
How We Achieve Victory
- By Being Selfless Winners
- By Embracing Individuality
- By Genuinely Caring
- By Respecting Integrity
- By Embodying Trust & Accountability
- By Teaming & Communicating
- By Doing More Than The Minimum
- By Going The Extra Smile