Global Mobility Tax Associate
- Department: Workforce Tax (External client facing)
Vialto Partners - who are we?
We are Vialto - the world's first tech-enabled, people-first, global mobility company.
We essentially help companies manage their international workforce from strategy to compliance. Our focus is on risk assessment for tax, reward, immigration, and social security as well as cross border compliance. With more than 50 offices serving 150+ territories in 24-time zones, our 50 years experience and best-in-class technologies enable us to create seamless, end-to-end global mobility solutions for our clients.
All in all - we are all about the global arena, change, technology and people.
Come join our team of 60 + professionals in Sweden! We are looking for new colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
Why work at Vialto Partners?
If you want to work in a global environment where tax, tech and togetherness is the daily rhythm - we are the company for you!
Vialto was created to be the world’s leader in global mobility. When you join us, you’ll be working from day one on providing mobility solutions and bringing together individuals, ideas, and technology to unlock business and human growth.
In Sweden we have three offices where 60 + professionals work as one team together with our 6000 + international colleagues to help our clients with their globally mobile workforce. We have a hybrid workspace where everyone feels respected, valued, and free to be themselves. We are a group of awesome colleagues with forward-thinking and very accessible leadership.
We believe that when you thrive, we thrive.
We are now offering the chance for an Associate role within our Global Mobility Tax team. As part of our tax team you will act as the first point of contact for the client´s HR responsible and have regular contact with specialists in tax, payroll, immigration and other Global Mobility related domains.
You will work with clients from a range of industries and different geographical locations. This means that you will have the opportunity to collaborate with global HR/mobility teams and assist them in navigating complex tax and social security challenges that come along with a globally mobile workforce.
Together with a team of passionate colleagues, you will advise our clients on reward, personal tax and social security aspects of employing people in an international context.
You will be employed in Sweden but will have the opportunity to work with colleagues and clients around the world!
The experience we are looking for- the general background with a focus on people and tech:
- You have a relevant masters degree for example in Law, Business Law, Economics or similar.
- You have just graduated or have up to two years of experience working with personal tax, preferably in a global mobility framework - experience in consultancy is a big asset.
- You are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing. Fluent in Swedish is also an advantage.
- You are all about people - strong communication skills and you are client oriented.
- You feel comfortable working in a tech driven environment where new solutions are not far away
- You have a practical and hands-on attitude.
- Accuracy, a critical mind-set, and good writing skills are embedded in your DNA.
- You are well-organized, resilient, and able to meet (tight) deadlines.
- You are a team player and take responsibility in developing yourself and others.
- You are looking for a fun and great place to work.
- You are looking for an opportunity that will boost your development.
Who are you?
Vialto - this is where Entrepreneurial minds flourish!
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are all about people, taxes, change and innovation. You thrive in a forward thinking environment and enjoy working on a global arena.
You want to gain knowledge but also share previous experiences. You want to expand your professional network and you want to improve your personal performance as well as the performance of your colleagues in an international environment. You are ready for a new challenge and are curious about the latest technological developments and the possibility to expand your knowledge on this.
What do we offer?
Our reach is worldwide.
We offer a global environment where we encourage new idés and fresh perspectives. We offer expert guidance, mentorship, and development opportunities that help you identify and reach your full potential.
We offer training, career advancement, and the chance to work for an organization that helps people and companies around the globe solve cross-border- and cross- discipline- mobility challenges.
If you’re looking to begin a career in this increasingly complex and always- changing world, start with a company that is the global leader in mobility.
Bring your personality, your ideas and your energy and come join us!