Senior HR Manager - Personalreferent (f/m/d)
- Friedrichshain, Boxhagener Str. 80, 10245 Berlin, Germany
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
For our Berlin HR team, responsible for Germany, Switzerland and Austria (GSA), we are looking for a fulltime, permanent HR Manager (f/m/d).
- Serve as the primary HR business partner with client responsibility in terms of general Human Resources Management including all day-to-day HR issues or concerns
- In close cooperation with our SWEMEA Headquarter create, implement and ensure coordination of HR strategies, processes and tools across the organization designed to improve performance, productivity, employee satisfaction and business results
- Improve employer branding: increase visibility and activities of recruitment activities, attract and develop talent
- Cooperate constructively and closely with our works council
- Manage compensation and benefit processes and oversee the monthly payroll
- Bachelor or master degree in human resources, organizational development, labor law or related area
- Extensive professional experience in a generalist HR function, ideally in an international corporation (Change Management, Compensation and Benefits, German labor law, Learning & Development, Recruitment)
- Analytical thinking, solution oriented, clear and structured yet empathic communication style
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as German
- You work in Friedrichshain, one of the hotspots in downtown Berlin, in a centrally located office
- In addition to your salary, you get a monthly benefit card · Free access to www.lynda.com including a variety of online trainings
- Company sports and several other company discounts
Sounds just like you? Then this job will suit you perfectly. Send us your application and let us know your earliest possible starting date via apply for HR Manager. Questions? Send them to [email protected].
Für weitere Informationen zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung im Recruiting schaue bitte hier:DEUTSCH
For more information regarding our data usage and recruitment privacy note please see this link:ENGLISH