(video) Content Coordinator Viacom International Studios
- NDSM-Plein, 1033 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Spike. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
Would you like to serve clients all over the World? Do you have a talent and enthusiasm for complex problem solving? Are you excited about mastering new technology? Can you both work independently, and collaborate like a pro? Do you like watching your favourite shows and movies anywhere, on any kind of device? Then we are looking for you!
For our Viacom International Studios Operations team we are looking for a fulltime Content Coordinator to join its Amsterdam-based team.
Content Coordinator Viacom International Studios (VIS)
Your responsibility is to process and distribute licensed content to clients all over the globe. We deliver World-class content to clients all over the World, including various Inflight services, Sanoma, Turner, Tf1, Discovery Channel, RTL, Netflix.
- Responsible for internal and external International client relationships; main point of contact regarding all VIS content (video, audio, metadata & images) delivery requests and inquiries.
- Ensure availability of all required media components; liaise with international teams to ensure timely and accurate access to content and any necessary localization, including; video, dubbing, subtitles and metadata
- Monitor the processing of content across systems.
- Oversee and uphold the highest of quality standards on all deliverables.
- Ensure content is delivered on time and in spec to ensure flawless delivery to our clients.
- Troubleshoot and manage (technical) issues alongside the technical support teams.
- Identify and advise on efficiencies around operational procedures and collaborate in departmental projects.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- You work as part of the Multiplatform Operations department
• Demonstrate Bachelor+ level of working and thinking.
• 2+ years’ media experience (non-linear experience is an advantage).
• Strong (business) communication skills.
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload.
• Persistent and resourceful, driven to deliver results.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal (other languages are a plus).
• High level of operational excellence highly organised and system oriented.
• Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
• Open, positive attitude – you will not shy away from a new challenge.
• Willingness to learn new (technical) skills, with speedy application.
• Actively build and maintain cross-functional and International relationships, both internal and external.