RTR Accountant - Cash & Bank
- Budapest, Bocskai út 134-146, 1113 Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices located all over the world, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our Budapest shared service center supports the worldwide financial and accounting operation of VIACOMCBS and reports to the New York HQ.
Our business is growing and so do our accounting teams, thus we are hiring into multiple open positions in our CASH OPERATIONS team.
Permanent and fixed-term opportunities are also available.
Cash operation activities at our company are covering reconciling and reporting of cash balances and movements, compilation of actual cash-flow statements and associated reporting and analysis. Managing ledger close activities including FX revaluation and translation reporting.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation/clearing for all legacy Viacom bank accounts to the general ledger in the given region, monitor the aging of all outstanding items, and assist with follow up and reclassification of items
- Research discrepancies, and prepare/review adjusting transactions
- Post journal entries to the general ledger
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all Viacom, Paramount, CBS bank accounts to the general ledger
- Participate in the actual Cash Flow reporting with the supervision of line manager
- Ensure all topsides are performed according to the appropriate LongView dimension of original documents
- Ensure non-operating Cash Flow is reviewed and reconciled with consolidated Cash Flow report
- Prepare monthly reports
- Relevant studies in accounting (not necessarily BSc/ MSc degree)
- Solid business English language skills both oral and in writing
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- SAP/ Oracle knowledge
- Previous general ledger and/or bank reconciliation experience
- Strong time and task manager
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ownership for both his/her tasks as well as for delegated tasks
- High level of attention to detail
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- we are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company
- we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines)
- we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
- we have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms
- we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities
- we have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program
- we have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”