Manager - Technology Finance - FP&A
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
The Technology Finance Manager will partner with Financial and Business colleagues to evaluate, budget and actively manage the financial discipline for technology organizations. Key components of the role include helping to build the budget and forecasts, ensuring the accuracy of reported actual costs, and reporting on variance analysis to both Business and Financial leaders. The Manager will provide the Technology Finance Director and senior management with financial reporting and analysis to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, long range financial plans, annual operating plan and forecast cycles. In addition, the Finance Manager will work with stakeholders across the business to develop, interpret and implement financial and strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business results.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Monthly Financial Forecasts for technology in some regions in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets,
- Partner with the Finance and Business Support transactional teams to ensure all technology expenses are accounted for correctly, including CAPEX and OPEX data,
- Partner with the Finance and Technology teams to collect accurate information and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems,
- Preparation of monthly reporting, including P&L variance analysis vs budget/forecast,
- Preparation of reporting and analysis of capital expenditure submission vs prior estimates,
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests,
- Must manage and develop processes and policies to support regional locations and remote financial operations. Continue to build consistency and efficiencies in order to continue to establish best practices between the teams and across the COE,
- Work with department heads to provide day-to-day financial management and business support,
- Manage communication and responsiveness to stakeholder requests and questions in a timely manner based on criticality of business. Some responses will need to be real time depending on the business / fiscal calendar,
- Coach and develop skills of junior team members if required.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience,
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills,
- Strong analytical, excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills,
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Well organized with strength in prioritizing,
- Flexible attitude to achieve results.
- (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) Qualified Accountant or equivalent,
- Experience working with a general ledger (SAP) and financial reporting systems,
- Experience of a media technology landscape,
- Positive outlook and ambition to progress within,
- Driven by a challenge.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company,
- We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines),
- We provide you with opportunity to Work from Home,
- We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork,
- We have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms,
- We have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities,
- We have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program,
- We have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”