IT Internal Auditor
- Budapest, Bocskai út 134-146, 1113 Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across several countries.
In our offices located all over the world, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our Budapest shared service center supports the worldwide financial and accounting operation of VIACOMCBS and reports to the New York HQ.
This individual is a team player primarily responsible for carrying out specific audit assignments and special projects; preparing workpapers in support of work performed; discussing findings with business process owners; and drafting audit findings in audit reports.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in assessing project level audit risk, conduct detailed audit testing, and document audit issues and recommendations to improve weak or lacking internal controls
- Perform audit field work activities under the direction of the audit manager and director including planning and audit wrap up
- Document work performed in workpapers and drafts audit comments (based on audit results and findings) for audit reports
- Communicate audit findings to internal audit manager and senior business process owners
- Perform data analysis on assigned areas as necessary
- Assist in special project assignments as needed
We are looking for an action-oriented, adaptable, persuasive and perceptive professional with exceptional communication skills, who needs minimal supervision to conduct technology audits.
- BSc or MSc degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA is preferred
- minimum 2 years experience at a CPA firm and/or large public company internal audit department (preferably in the media & entertainment industry) or a consulting fir
- strong analytical skills, knowledge, and aptitude
- positive attitude
- ability to properly execute the fundamentals of auditing
- ability to understand the company's technology policies and procedures
- strong administrative skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- ability to see a project through to completion and take job ownership
- good practical judgment and decision-making skills
- strong communication skills – both written and spoken
- fluency in English both written and spoken
- proficiency with spreadsheets and analytics tools such as Excel, ACL,Tableau etc.
- intellectual curiosity and creativity
- willingness to travel
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- we are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company
- we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines)
- we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
- we have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms
- we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities
- we have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program
- we have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”