OTC Analyst (AR/Cash Receivable) - Russian is an advantage (12 months fixed-term)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Responsible for AR/Cash Receivable functions of various EMEA regions.
- Performing daily cash application & allocation of entries for all clearing accounts,
- Payment processing for e-banking systems,
- Creating daily cash reports for AR entities,
- Offsetting customer credits and debits,
- Withholding Tax booking,
- Work closely with various groups within VIACOMCBS, playing an active role during month end close,
- Meeting month end close deadlines,
- Reducing Clearing Account variances,
- Support OTC Cash Application Junior Manager in liaison with Controllership group to ensure unapplied cash balances have been identified, processed and cleared on a timely basis,
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the OTC Cash Application Junior Manager.
Requirements - Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required,
- Fluency in written & spoken English + Russian is an advantage,
- Previous experience in Cash Application or in other AR process is an advantage,
- SAP experience is an advantage,
- General knowledge of accounting principles,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word,
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company,
- We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines),
- We provide you with opportunity to Work from Home,
- We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork,
- We have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms,
- We have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities,
- We have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program,
- We have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”