OTC Analyst – Collections (English is essential + a second EU language is a bonus)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
SHOW THE MONEY!
If you join the OTC team you will be responsible for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from our customers. You will also be a key player in the organization and responsible for supporting our finance teams in other account receivables (AR) functions.
- Managing the collection of outstanding debts for EMEA Market.
- Contacting customers for the prompt collection or resolution of the aged receivables using email, telephone calls.
- Code & comment invoices using SAP collections module.
- Meeting individual cash collection targets (Aging, DSO, % of Overdue, etc.).
- Supporting customers ad-hoc requests (statement of accounts, invoice copies, backup documentation, accounts reconciliations, etc.).
- Prepare & checks expected reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Assess bad debt risk items based on collection performance.
- Work closely with Sales & Finance teams to troubleshoot collection challenges.
- 2-3 years Billing/ Collections/ AR/ Finance experience with general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (level to be able to effectively communicate with native speakers) + a second EU language is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field preferred, but not required.
- SAP Experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility with work schedule, especially during critical times (e.g. monthly reporting deadlines, quarter close, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Possess strong work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Customer focused mindset.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company,
- We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines),
- We provide you with opportunity to Work from Home,
- We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork,
- We have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms,
- We have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities,
- We have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program,
- We have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”