Intern - Functional Process Improvement (FPI) - Viacom Internship Program
- Budapest, Bocskai út, 1113 Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across several countries.
In our offices located all over the world, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our Budapest shared service center supports the worldwide financial and accounting operation of VIACOMCBS and reports to the New York HQ.
- Functional Process Improvement team is an innovative team supporting numerous ViacomCBS finance/ accounting teams in Budapest and New York.
- We build automations, offer and organize training materials and maintain accounting systems
- Our approach supports close collaboration with our fellow colleagues meaning daily communication in English, and acquisition of business knowledge in a fast pace.
- ViacomCBS grants friendly work environment with positive approach and various programs.
Active, full-time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must as well as the ability & eligibility to work at least 30 hours/week
- Understand and map processes nominated for automation
- Perform admin activities on systems governed by FPI team
- Actively support a project aiming for the creation of a comprehensive learning path for our coworkers
- Acquire and use technical and creative skills to efficiently collaborate with teams and build automations with available tools (VBA,Alteryx, BluePrism etc) based on manager’s instructions in line with the team’s vision
- Continuously collaborate with internal customers to accomplish tasks expeditiously
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - Accounting and/ or business informatics studies
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- VBA/ Macro is a plus
- Problem solver mindset
- Fast learner
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Act with integrity
- Min 30 hours per week
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- we are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company
- we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines)
- we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
- we have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms
- we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities
- we have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program
- we have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”