Creative - Intern
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college (Finance/ Accounting/ Business) for at least 6 months is a must.
Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week.
- Work on promo campaigns, main titles, station idents and broadcast graphics for Comedy Central, Paramount Channel
- Be responsible for the quality and technical check and delivery of materials produced by the Creative Department
- Be responsible for the complete music reporting of materials produced by the Creative Department
- Write scripts, take care of translations, subtitle creation and the versioning of promos to another language
- Have administrative tasks that supports the production of creative materials
- Participate in the creative process of creating campaigns
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college (preferred in communication, movie, media, design) for at least 6 months is a must
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week
- Confident English language skills both oral and written
- Excellent MS Office computer skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere on beginner level
- Genuine interest in media and entertainment brands
- Detail-oriented and can work with precision
- Proactive and is a team-player
- Romanian, Polish and/or Czech knowledge
- Creative mindset and groundbreaking ideas are always welcome
We are sure you would enjoy working with us because:
- we are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company
- we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines)
- we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
- we have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms
- we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities
- we have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program
- we have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”