Intern - Marketing
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college (Finance/ Accounting/ Business) for at least 6 months is a must.
Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week.
Become part of the CEE Marketing team for Nickelodeon, MTV, Paramount Network and Comedy Central!
- Support the Hungarian Marketing team with the development and execution of multiplatform Marketing campaigns
- Help to coordinate Marketing partnerships
- Support the Marketing team with administrative tasks
- Create campaign presentations and campaign reporting in collaboration with the Analytics team and media agency
- Coordination and processing of local media barter business
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college for at least 6 months is a must
- Marketing/ Advertising and/ or media related studies
- Marketing experience (student job or internship in the Marketing/ Advertising environment)
- Confident English language skills both oral and written
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week
- Experience from first job/internship at another media company, ad agency or media agency
- Hungarian language knowledge
- Team worker
- Well organized and structured
- Interested in kids & youth brands/ entertainment
We are sure you would enjoy working with us because:
- we are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company
- we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our healthy & safety guidelines)
- we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
- we have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms
- we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities
- we have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program
- we have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sportpass registration possibility
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”