Analyst - BI (Business Intelligence) - Data Processing
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Are you good with Excel, love data and want to grow? Join ViacomCBS’s Business Intelligence team where you can work with data enthusiasts and learn new skills to fulfill your dreams. As a Data Processing Analyst you’ll learn and use Alteryx to create compelling automated data processes for huge amounts of enterprise data.
The processing analyst’s primary responsibilities are to understand and collate data requirements of certain reporting activities, deliver and maintain automated data processing workflows.
Accordingly in Business Intelligence Team you’ll:
- Improve and automate existing manual data processes
- Understand and collate key data automation requirements, translate these requirements into effective, automated data processing workflows
- Create automated data processing and data transformation workflows in automation platforms (Alteryx)
- Develop necessary processes for loading, updating and maintaining non-DW data sources (Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Enable data for ad-hoc reporting, automate current manual data collection and wrangling, in a timely manner (real-time, fast analytics)
- Hone development capabilities using various tools to build data assets that enable business value generation
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (level to be able to effectively communicate with native speakers)
- Advanced Excel
- Basic SQL knowledge (SELECT, JOIN, UNION, filtering, ordering, data types, aggregate functions)
We consider it an advantage if you have existing knowledge in any of the following:
- VBA (macro)
- advanced SQL
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Time management and prioritization of own portfolio of work
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player and independently on predefined tasks
- Self-starter with very high attention to detail, quality and deadlines
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of the exciting media sector,
- Opportunity to learn BI Tools (Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, SAP BO),
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Home-office opportunity
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”