Media Planner (fixed-term)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
The Media Planning team has an opportunity for a Media Planner to join on a fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the planning of on-air campaigns across VIMN channels under Media Planning Manager supervision. The role includes working alongside Programming, Marketing and Creative to ensure all promotional airtime is maximized to deliver on the business goals, brand strategy and creative ambitions.
The Media Planner will ensure that all on-air promo plans are implemented, and all channels are fully prepared and accurately planned prior to being published for Transmission.
In addition, there will be research responsibilities as well as involvement in planning Navigational strategy and reporting on promotional campaigns.
- Using the existing promotional inventory audit and principles of media planning to provide a weekly and monthly makelist to Programming and Creative across linear channels
- Build weekly media plans based on the agreed tiers of priority model from each channel’s airtime planner that captures airtime supply and promotional demand to facilitate the prioritization process
- Asset creation in WON to generate unique promo numbers and asset descriptions
- Create and develop content briefings for the main channels and include the request on Monday.com
- Work with the Presentation Schedulers to ensure promotional airtime is maximized. Liaising with scheduling team to ensure deliveries and schedule changes are communicated clearly and accurately
- Input promotional campaigns into WON
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in broadcast media planning,
- Passion and knowledge of Viacom content and knowledge of the CEE TV marketplace and the competitive picture,
- A knowledge of TV rating and media analysis tools (Infosys/ Techedge) and techniques to conduct research,
- Proven experience in effectively and diplomatically dealing with a wide range of departments and levels within the organization,
- Ability to co-ordinate a combination of roles and work under pressure,
- Demonstrable understanding of the editorial and transmission requirements of the schedule,
- Demonstrable understanding of the commercial broadcast marketplace,
- Outstanding eye for detail, numeracy and organizational skills,
- Fast, methodical and accurate,
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Command of any of the following languages is an advantage: Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Romanian
- Initiative: Behaves actively and stipulates achieving the objectives of VIMN in CEE. Activator to developments. Comes with proposals and undertakes action, adopts a no waiting attitude.
- Professionalism: Requires high quality of their own actions, products and services.
- Analysing: Collects to the point information. Separates main issues and side-issues and sees consistency between existing matters.
- Flexibility: Remains effectively and is able to adapt within a changing environment, changed tasks, responsibilities and/or people. Adapts his own behavior and style to several situations to achieve goals.
- Stress control: Reacts calmly and assured to awkward situations. Performs adequate under pressure in opposition. Is able to work under tension and pressure.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”