Senior Analyst - Finance - Compensation & Benefits
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
The Senior Analyst will provide support to Financial and Business colleagues and assist in financial planning as well as promoting financial discipline. Key components of the role include assisting with financial evaluation, reporting, analysis and data processing for compensation and headcount for the Company with focus on the regions within a cluster. The Snr. Analyst will provide financial reporting and analytical support to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, long range financial plans, annual operating plan and forecast cycles. In addition, the Snr. Analyst will support various stakeholders across the business by understanding their human resource requirements and monitor their financial performance to drive business results.
- Assist in the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for compensation and headcounts in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets.
- Partner with the finance and human resource teams to collect accurate information and input data into financial systems.
- Review data submissions prior to upload into the planning tool.
- Upload the budgets and forecasts into the planning tool and apply any changes in assumptions in a timely manner.
- Process financial data related to compensation and incentive bonuses based on contracted information, department performance, regional and country requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up to date headcount and compensation data within the planning tool.
- Compare data to budget and approved headcount metrics and report variances to business partners and leaders.
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- BSC/ MSC degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a broad range of Finance
- Strong business English language skills both oral and written (preferably C1 or above)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Project, MS SharePoint)
- Advantage if candidate is a CPA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Prior Big Four experience
- Experience in HFM, Longview and SAP
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry
- Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles, concepts and processes (US GAAP/IFRS)
- Macros, Business Intelligence/ Objects, Tableau knowledge
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with attention to details
- Strive to identify process efficiency/ effectiveness improvement opportunities and propose suggestions
- Strive to be recognized by stakeholders as a business partner
- Proven record of involvement in process improvement projects to enhance process efficiency and effectiveness and propose suggestions
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and show ownership and accountability for assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Team player with a cooperative attitude and mature personality who acts as a role model to less senior team members
- Ability to juggle multiple and frequently changing priorities
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”