Analyst – RTR – Cash Operations (18-month fixed-term with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation/clearing for all legacy Viacom bank accounts to the general ledger in the given region, monitor the aging of all outstanding items, and assist with follow up and reclassification of items
- Research discrepancies, and prepare/review adjusting transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all legacy Viacom, - Paramount, - CBS bank accounts to the general ledger
- Participate in the actual Cash Flow reporting with the supervision of line manager
- Ensure all topsides are performed according to the appropriate LongView dimension of original documents
- Ensure non-operating Cash Flow is reviewed and reconciled with consolidated Cash Flow report
- Relevant studies in accounting (not necessarily BSC/ MA degree)
- Solid business English language skills both oral and in writing (level C1)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- 1-2 years relevant work experience (included internships)
- SAP/ Oracle knowledge
- Previous bank reconciliation experience
- Strong time and task manager
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ownership for both his/her tasks as well as for delegated tasks
- High level of attention to detail
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”