Analyst – RTR Accounting
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
There are multiple accounting job opportunities within our RTR team: indefinite and fixed-term positions (with potential extension) are also available.
- Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards
- Prepare Financial Reporting and Operational Metrics for the areas of responsibility
- Work directly with Finance and Operational teams
- Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments
- Active participation in finance and accounting related projects
- Participate in migration of additional accounting activities, processes to GBS
- Understand the relationship between ViacomCBS subsidiaries and the services they perform to each other
- Ensure timely calculation and invoicing of service fee and revenue recharges based on intercompany arrangements helping to operate ViacomCBS’s complex intercompany network
- Confirm and investigate intercompany balances with other ViacomCBS divisions, research and resolve discrepancies
- Completed studies in Finance/ Accounting
- Demonstrate strong and up-to-date accounting knowledge, good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
- Strong business English language skills both oral and written (above level B2)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in accounting
- SAP knowledge
- US GAAP knowledge
- Demonstrate proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Ability to take initiative, follow through and complete tasks on time
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company.
- We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our health & safety guidelines).
- We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork.
- We have individual professional learning track with several optional self-development platforms.
- We have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities.
- We have access to several well-being support tools like Ginger, Headspace, Thrive apps + Employee Assistance Program.
- We have cafeteria, car sharing and All You Can Move sport pass registration possibility.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Also please indicate if you are open for fixed-term opportunities as well.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”