Accounting Intern - CASH OPERATIONS
- Budapest, Bocskai út 134, 1113 Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation for all legacy Viacom bank accounts to the general, monitor the aging of all outstanding items and assist with reclassification
- Assistance in preparation of monthly bank account reconciliation for legacy Viacom, - Paramount and - CBS,
- Collaborate with Finance and Operational teams around the world
- Manage actual Cash Flow reporting with the supervision of line manager
- Ensure all topsides are performed according to the appropriate LongView dimension of original documents
- Participate in process efficiency improvement and automation projects
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - Ongoing Economics/ Finance/ Accounting BSC/ MSC studies (preferably at least 2 semester of Accounting course)
- Confident business English language skills both oral and written, Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage
- Confidence in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Problem solving and issue resolution mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate ownership for own tasks
- Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”