Product Fulfillment Coordinator - Paramount
- Budapest, Bocskai út 134-146, 1113 Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Research the availability of content and issue purchase orders in SAP
- Establish technical profiles through onboarding: discuss client’s technical specifications and requirements
- Communicate with licensees on ordering, delivering and resolving rejections of content
- Maintain the tracking records and keep systems up-to-date with deliveries and rejections
- Collaborate with the manager on identifying and resolving client’s concerns
- Cooperate with other departments within Studios Operations and Business Groups
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years experience in servicing digital platforms
- Technical knowledge of digital files (video, audio, and subtitles)
- Familiar with with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”