Senior Analyst - EMEAA Finance - International Consumer Products
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
This position is responsible for the overall financial support of the EMEAA Consumer Products business: financial forecasting, planning, budgeting and long-range planning processes and the maintenance of the day-to-day activities & analysis function. The EMEAA Finance Sr. Analyst will work closely with the Cluster CP Finance manager and Sales Team across remote locations. They will be responsible for enhancing the contribution of the finance function to the CP division.
- Ensure licensee and agent projections are complete and accurate
- Provide support in the review and communication of allocations and monthly actuals
- Support the coordination of annual budgeting and quarterly estimates in conjunction with Sales and external partners
- Assist in the creation of monthly outlooks, quarterly estimates, and "real time" financial forecasts
- Preparation of analytical presentation decks for management purposes
- Bringing a collaborative hands-on approach to the support of CP Finance establishing connectivity relationships with Sales, Operations and cluster Finance teams
- High level of English
- University degree in Finance, Engineering or similar is required
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- 2+ years finance experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in Spanish
- Visual basic knowledge (Macro)
- Multinational company experience is a plus
- Analytical, Inquisitive, and Detailed oriented
- Good at managing internal stakeholders and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, across all areas of the business
- Enjoys using Excel and PowerPoint
- Sought out by others to answer questions as a problem solver
- Ability to train others on key financial and/or accounting concepts
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”