Senior Analyst - RTR Accounting
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals, prepayments
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards
- Work directly with Finance and Operational teams
- Active participation in finance and accounting related projects
- Coach junior team members, give advice to less experienced colleagues in accounting questions
- Recommend and implement process improvements that maximize the team’s efficiency/ effectiveness
- Understand the relationship between ViacomCBS subsidiaries and the services they perform to each other
- Ensure timely calculation and invoicing of service fee and revenue recharges based on intercompany arrangements helping to operate ViacomCBS’s complex intercompany network
- Confirm and investigate intercompany balances with other ViacomCBS divisions, research and resolve discrepancies
- Relevant studies in accounting (not necessarily BSC/ MA degree)
- Demonstrate strong and up-to-date accounting knowledge (US GAAP/ IFRS), good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a broad range of accounting functions
- strong business English language skills both oral and in writing (B2 or above)
- Demonstrate proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution. Ability to take initiative, follow through and complete tasks on time
- Strive to be recognized by stakeholders as a business partner
- Proven records for identification of process efficiency/ effectiveness improvements opportunities and propose suggestions
- SAP FI module knowledge
- Strong time and task manager
- Positive, can-do, cooperative attitude
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate ownership for own tasks
- Structured thinking
- Attempt to form and argue opinion
- Strive to innovate and attempt to use and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
- Sensitivity to risk management and process controls
- Mature personality, who acts as a role model to less senior team members
- Demonstrate ownership for both his/her own tasks as well as for delegated tasks
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”