International Tax Analyst
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
You will be part of the ViacomCBS’s International Indirect Tax CoE and will be primarily responsible for handling various indirect tax issues including the withholding tax (WHT) compliance duties (calculations, reporting, G/L reconciliation).
The International Tax Analyst position will be based in Budapest.
- Prepare/review periodic reports and G/L reconciliation for various countries
- Ensure that taxes are applied, booked and paid according to local rules and in a timely manner
- Liaise with cross-departments to ensure the correct processing of invoices and journal entries
- Cooperate with the billing team (collect, distribute residency certificates and additional tax supporting evidences)
- Work directly with various stakeholders (finance and business colleagues, professional service providers and tax advisors)
- Take part in various indirect tax projects
- degree or higher education in the area of Tax / Finance / Accounting / Economics
- at least 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field
- strong business English language skills both oral and written
- confident use of Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience
- experience in taxation
- work experience in multinational companies (BSC/ SSC)
- understanding the concept of the Double Tax Treaties
- attention to the detail and accuracy in work
- ability to setup proper priorities in work and to meet deadlines
- good communication and problem-solving skills
- willingness to learn and enthusiasm for multi-cultural work environment
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
- You can be part of an exciting sector
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Award-winning office
- Open, inclusive community
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”