Junior Accountant - VAT - International Indirect Tax
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
You will be part of the ViacomCBS’s International Indirect Tax CoE and will be primarily responsible to support indirect tax compliance and related works (calculations, reporting, G/L reconciliation) mainly for EMEAA. You will assist in tax and statutory audits and deal with the end-to-end indirect tax processes.
The Junior VAT Accountant position will be based in Budapest.
- Preparation & filing of indirect tax returns
- Review of invoices and posting records from VAT pov
- Overseeing indirect tax entries in the P&L and balance sheets
- Supporting in tax authority queries and providing analytics for statutory audits
- Liaise with PTP, OTC, RTR departments to ensure the correct processing of invoices and journal entries
- University/ associate's degree in the area of Finance / Accountancy / Economics
- Good numerical skills
- Excel and data analytics skill set
- Strong business English language skills both oral and written (above level B2)
- Previous work experience (working in team)
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible attitude to achieve results
- Willingness to learn and enthusiasm for multi-cultural work environment
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”