Analyst - Compensation & Headcount
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our new colleague will provide support to Financial and Business colleagues and assist in financial planning. Key components of the role include assisting with financial evaluation, reporting, analysis and data processing for compensation and headcount for domestic divisions. The Analyst will provide financial reporting and analytical support to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, long range financial plans, annual operating budget and forecast cycles.
- Partner with team members to update and manage compensation data in the planning tool
- Upload the budgets and forecasts into the planning tool and apply any changes in assumptions in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of the long range plan, annual operating budget, quarterly outlook and monthly financial reviews for compensation and headcounts in collaboration with Finance colleagues
- Assist the Compensation Manager to compare data to budget and headcount metrics
- Prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests
- Participate in the testing of new system rollouts and enhancements
- Bachelor’s/ associate's degree with a focus in Accounting/ Finance/ or related area
- Strong business English language knowledge both oral and written (level C1 or above)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Strong level of analytical skills
- Visual basic knowledge (Macro)
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Ability to work independently, show ownership and be proactive
- Team player
- Proven ability to perform efficiently, handle multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines with attention to details
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”