Analyst – FP&A – Strategic Services
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Responsible for Monthly Forecasts and Budget
- Responsible for capex and opex
- Participating in month end and year end closes (main responsibility is at the Accounting team)
- Responsible for various ad-hoc analyses
- Departments to support: Strategy, Research, Legal, HR, Executive, Communications, Core Services, Finance
- Due to the Latin America markets, the position requires some late meetings during couple days of the months (till 7pm – from home) – different shift on these days >> late start/ late leave.
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- 2+ years proven experience in related Finance/ Accounting area
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and robust financial understanding
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Confident usage of excel
- Visual basic knowledge would be preferred (macro)
- SSC experience is preferred
- Spanish knowledge is an advantage
- Capex related experience is a plus (fixed asset, lease accounting)
- Self-confident appearance in relations to Business stakeholders
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Hard working personality, flexibility, proactivity, reliability
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”