Intern - RTR Accounting
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status for at least 6 months in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
- Process requests for creating project and asset master data, set budget on the projects
- Maintain programming payment schedules based on contract review
- Raise purchase orders and perform goods receipting for contractual obligations arising from license agreements
- Generate and analyze open purchase order reports, close fully invoiced PO lines and POs
- Prepare and park journal entries
- Prepare reconciliations and participate in the preparation of reporting deliverables to management related to Programming, Fixed Assets and Lease
- Active, full time training student status for at least 6 months in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - Ongoing Economics/ Finance/ Accounting BSC/ MSC studies (preferably at least 2 semester of Accounting course)
- Confident business English language knowledge both oral and written (above B2)
- Demonstrate strong and up-to-date accounting knowledge, good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
- Confidence in using MS Office - Word, Excel
- MS Office - Outlook, Power Point
- Relevant work experience
- SAP knowledge
- Problem solving and issue resolution mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate ownership for own tasks
- Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”