Intern - Affiliate Operations
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status for at least 6 months in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
Within this position you’ll get the opportunity to challenge yourself, develop your problem solving and communication skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and intuitive Affiliate (Sales) Operations Intern who loves to work with numbers and data.
- Contract management and general administration tasks
- Collect and follow up subscriber information in international regions
- Being part of the preparation of launching a new cable channel, and other type of project meetings with sales and operations departments
- Reporting - Preparation of weekly, monthly reports
- Support monthly billing process
- Take part in ad-hoc projects/ reports
- Active, full time training student status for at least 6 months in a Hungarian university/ college is a must
- Confident business English language skills both oral and written
- Confidence in using MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Spanish/ other European language knowledge
- MS Office - Outlook
- Loves to work with numbers/ data
- Individual problem solving and issue resolution mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team-work orientation
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”