Manager – Affiliate Finance
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
We are looking for a Manager to join the ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) Affiliate Finance Team. This is a meaningful role for our organization with a wide range of responsibilities. As Manager of Affiliate Finance you will collaborate with financial and business colleagues to evaluate, budget and manage the financial discipline for a large segment of VCNI’s Affiliate business. You will also collaborate with the Affiliate Team through the provision of P&L analysis and financial insights to drive business results.
- Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for Affiliate in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar
- Establish efficient and effective financial operations; processing Affiliate costs and revenue, budgets, estimates per channel. Reporting variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders
- Analyze revenue trends and partner with management as to any risks or opportunities vs forecasted revenues, providing business performance insights
- Support management in the appraisal of new commercial initiatives that arise
- Build relationships and partner on decision support for strategic opportunity identification
- Build world-class financial and operating processes
- Plan for productivity and pursue effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide and respond to various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS or equivalent financial and accounting principles
- 5+ years of FP&A and/ or accounting experience in a regional or international Finance role
- Advanced Excel skills
- 3+ years of large scale ERP experience, SAP preferred
- 2+ years of Affiliate Revenues FP&A and/ or accounting experience
- Longview experience
- CPA, CIMA or equivalent designation
- Interest in and passion for media and technology
- Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide insightful narratives
- Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to convey information to a variety of internal audiences
- Proactive self-starter, phenomenal teammate, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
- Strong customer service mindset willing to go the extra mile to help stakeholders achieve their priorities
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”