Analyst - RTR - Programming Accounting (18 mos fixed-term contract with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our new colleague will be responsible for the accurate and timely accounting and analysis for ViacomCBS Programming & Project Accounting transactions.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for programming assets and obligations
- Prepare program asset and liability account roll forwards and information supporting financial statement disclosures
- Prepare and park journal entries
- Process monthly amortization for programming assets
- Raise purchase orders for contractual obligations arising from license agreements
- Process requests for creating programming project and asset master data, set budget on the projects
- Studies related to Finance/ Accounting and/ or at least 1 year relevant internship/ accountant experience
- Demonstrate proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Ability to take initiative, follow through and complete tasks on time
- Strive to identify process efficiency/ effectiveness improvements opportunities and propose suggestions
- Strive to be involved in process improvement projects
- Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes to be able to form an opinion on accounting and process matters
- Strive to be recognized by stakeholders as a business partner
- Strong time and task manager
- Ability to work independently
- Structured thinking
- Attempt to form and argue opinion
- Demonstrate ownership for own tasks
- SAP experience, IFRS/ US GAAP knowledge
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”