Senior Analyst - Streaming Finance (fixed-term with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners.
In our offices around the world we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Are you an experienced, ambitious Finance & Accounting professional who is eager to deepen your experience? Can you picture yourself working in one of the biggest global content producers in an international and high visibility role? Do you want to join us on our road to unleashing the power of content in the world of streaming? If so, join our Streaming Financial Planning & Analysis Team.
You will provide support to financial and business colleagues to evaluate, budget and manage the financial discipline for VCNI’s Streaming revenues business. You will help to build the budget and forecasts, ensuring the accuracy of reported actual revenue, and reporting on variance analysis to both Business and Financial leaders. We are still in the first phases of our journey, therefore we will be working together on building/upgrading systems and processes to simplify, standardize and automate data and dataflow as much as possible. You will love this role if you are into such finance transformation work by making what is complex and manual simple and automated. You will love it even more if you get excited by having the chance to be there at the beginning, when we are working through the challenges together and laying the foundations of Streaming Finance.
- Support the establishing of efficient and effective financial operations; establishing subscriber reporting in line with business needs, processing Streaming revenues budgets, estimates per channel. Reporting variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders.
- Review that the relevant teams processes financial data related to Streaming accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all revenue is billed and accounted for correctly.
- Partner with the Finance and Operations teams to collect accurate information, and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems.
- Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for Streaming revenues in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets.
- Provide and respond to various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Responsible to multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects.
- An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual budget submissions.
- 3+ years of US GAAP / IFRS experience in regional or international Finance role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced English language skills (level C1)
- 3+ years of large scale ERP experience, SAP preferred
- Finance / Accounting degree or CIMA / CPA or MBA
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Great communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Customer service mindset
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Content production, sales or distribution finance experience
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”