Coordinator - CDM Operations (1year fixed-term maternity cover, with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Collect and follow up the number of subscribers from the operators
- Contract management, system update – deal setup and deal tracking
- Prepare the CDM billing, initiate invoicing procedure
- Register, supervise the CDM contracts with operators, CDM and Legal teams
- Evaluate the connections with operators together with the CDM distribution
- Handle and forward invoice claims of the operators
- Being part of the preparation of launching a new cable channel, and other type of project meetings with sales and operations departments – sending out Notification letters
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for CDM Sales Team/ CDM Operations Team, Cash-collection related ad-hoc reports for OTC Team GBS
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong numeric skills
- Good level of English preferred
- Previous experience of general administration and/ or sales support
- Good command in MS Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
That's an advantage if you're an asap starter.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”