Senior Analyst - Technology Finance - FP&A
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
The Technology Senior Finance Analyst will provide support to Financial and Business colleagues and assist in financial planning as well as promoting financial discipline for technology organizations. Key components of the role include helping to build the budget and forecasts, ensuring the accuracy of reported actual costs, and reporting on variance analysis to both Business and Financial leaders. The Analyst will provide the Technology Finance Director with financial reporting and analytical support to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, long range financial plans, annual operating plan and forecast cycles. In addition, the Senior Analyst will support stakeholders across the business in interpreting and understanding financial performance to drive business results.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Monthly Financial Forecasts for technology in some regions in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets.
- Managing the capital planning process, coordinating with Financial and Business colleagues and ensuring all submissions are on-time.
- Preparation of monthly reporting, including P&L variance analysis vs budget/forecast
- Preparation of reporting and analysis of capital expenditure submission vs prior estimates.
- Manage the planning system and support budget owners in inputting the data correctly.
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Close liaison with transactional processing team (GBS, Budapest) to provide month end overview and support
- 3+ years of FP&A or controlling experience,
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills,
- Strong analytical, excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills,
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Well organized with strength in prioritizing,
- Flexible attitude to achieve results.
- (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) Qualified Accountant or equivalent,
- Experience working with a general ledger (SAP) and financial reporting systems,
- Experience of a media technology landscape,
- Positive outlook and ambition to progress within,
- Driven by a challenge.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job,
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders,
- Unique and friendly atmosphere,
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”