Analyst - BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Services (12 month fixed term)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Are you good with Excel, love data and want to grow? Join ViacomCBS’s Business Intelligence team where you can work with data enthusiasts and learn new skills to fulfill your dreams. As a Reporting Services Analyst you’ll learn and use Alteryx to create compelling automated data processes for huge amounts of enterprise data.
The analyst’s primary responsibilities are to understand and collate data requirements of certain reporting activities, deliver and maintain automated data processing workflows.
Accordingly in Business Intelligence Team you’ll:
- Improve and automate existing manual data processes
- Understand and collate key data automation requirements, translate these requirements into effective, automated data processing workflows
- Create automated data processing and data transformation workflows in automation platforms (Alteryx)
- Develop necessary processes for loading, updating and maintaining non-DW data sources (Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Enable data for ad-hoc reporting, automate current manual data collection and wrangling, in a timely manner (real-time, fast analytics)
- Hone development capabilities using various tools to build data assets that enable business value generation
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical mindset
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Time management and prioritization of own portfolio of work
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player and independently on predefined tasks
- Self-starter with very high attention to detail, quality and deadlines
- We consider it an advantage if you have existing knowledge in any of the following: Alteryx, VBA (macro), SQL, Python
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of the exciting media sector
- Opportunity to learn BI Tools (Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, SAP BO)
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Team building events
And some extras:
- Award-winning office
- Open, inclusive community
- Home-office opportunity
- Massage chair
- Fruit days
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.)
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”