Manager - FP&A - Strategic Services
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Manager position responsible for the HQ (full) & Latin America (mainly capital spending) regions with currently one reporting head
- Responsible for the Strategic Services Forecast, Annual Operating Plan, and Long Range Plan in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets. Budget process to begin in May and end in September
- Support the finance team through monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company’s close and post-close process. Specifically, at month end and quarter end cycles
- Processes financial data related to strategic services for corporate functions accurately and in a timely manner
- Support Finance and Corporate Function teams to collect accurate information, and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems
- Help to identify and monitor metrics that measure performance against priorities
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests
- Responsible to multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects. Main stakeholders are the following, but not limited to this list: Legal, Strategy, Communications, Core Services, Research, HR, Executives and Finance departments
- Responsible for managing one head from professional (managing workload, prioritizing, checking) and from HR (coaching, goals setting, providing constructive feedback) perspectives
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- 7+ years proven experience in related Finance/ FP&A area with 1+year of people management
- Confident usage of ERP systems and MS Office tools (SAP experience is preferred)
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and strong financial understanding
- Solid accounting knowledge
- SSC experience is preferred
- Self-confident appearance in relations to Business stakeholders
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Hard working personality, flexibility, proactivity
- Ability to work fully independently and solving problems
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”