Senior Analyst - Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Create, maintain and audit SAP FI master data such as GL account, Cost Center, Profit Center, Internal Order, Projects, Assets, etc.
- Settlement of assets: understand the settlement rule, create and correct settlement rule, rectify settlement errors individually
- Perform periodic clean-up of master data objects
- Allocate, monitor and answer inquiries that come through the Service Now incident management system ensuring accuracy, control/policy compliance, and timeliness on completion of requests
- Mass creation / maintenance of master data attributes and tables using customized SAP transactions
- Identify and carry out employee creation/change/termination related updates in SAP HR Mini system and other related tables
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures of responsibility areas
- Drive data conversion activities related to new ERP rollout, improvements to Master Data Tool such as testing
- Represent MDG on project / month end close related calls / meetings upon request
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid business English
- Advanced Excel skills including PIVOT, VLookup, advanced filters, formatting and formulas
- Experience in SAP FI, Project System and/ or system implementation/ conversion related practice preferred
- SSC background or at least 2 years of experience in a complex global environment preferably in the field of Master Data Governance
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, carry out repetitive tasks with high accuracy
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills, perform functions as assigned
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”