Analyst - OTC Collections (English+Russian, 1 year fixed-term maternity cover, with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Managing the collection of outstanding debts for the covered regions.
- Contacting customers for the prompt collection or resolution of the aged receivables using email, telephone calls, dunning.
- Performing follow-up’s on accounts with significant aging or past due amounts.
- Meeting individual cash collection targets (Aging, DSO, % of Overdue, etc.).
- Providing the management team with periodic cash forecast projections.
- Supporting the Cash Application team in the account reconciliation process (addressing cash application issues and following-up with customers on missing documentation & remittances).
- Supporting customers ad-hoc requests (statement of accounts, invoice copies, backup documentation, accounts reconciliations, etc.).
- Providing immediate escalation of any concerns such as changes in the customers payment trends (behavior).
- Fluency in written & spoken English + Russian is a must (+Hungarian is an advantage, but not requirement)
- Some experience in collections (/ other AR fields)
- SAP/ Oracle or other ERP experience is an advantage
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility - Ideally, we are looking for candidates, who are open expanding on their role and possibly exploring other parts of AR other than collections (i.e. Billing, Cash Application), based on department’s needs
That's an advantage if you're an asap starter.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”