Programme Planner (3-6 months fixed-term)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries.
In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Create monthly channel schedules.
- Create the monthly break pattern of the channel.
- Liaise with Programme Director and execute schedule changes.
- Ensure and check that schedules are prepared according to contractual acquisition conditions.
- Responsible for creating and sending annual, quarterly music reports for collecting societies and regulators.
- Internal communication with supporting departments (on-air, digital, affiliate, finance, legal, operations, versioning, programming).
- Create administrative forms of programs for finance and legal departments.
- Fluency in written & spoken Hungarian, plus English.
- At least 1 year scheduling/ planning experience in a television station and/ or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience of broadcast operation system (WON, BSS, VISION, ect.).
- Knowledgeable of all types of films, series and understanding of the television landscape.
- Familiarity with Nielsen ratings and audience trends.
- Confidence in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
That's an advantage if you're an asap starter.
Paramount Channel, RTL Spike
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”