Functional Process Improvement (FPI) Intern - Viacom Internship Program
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Functional Process Improvement team is a recently established team supporting numerous ViacomCBS finance/ accounting teams in Budapest and New York.
- Our approach supports close collaboration with our fellow colleagues meaning daily communication in English, and acquisition of business knowledge in a fast pace.
- ViacomCBS grants friendly work environment with positive approach and various programs.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
- Understand and map processes nominated for automation
- Acquire and use technical and creative skills to efficiently collaborate with teams and build automations with available tools (VBA,Alteryx, BluePrism etc) based on manager’s instructions in line with the team’s vision
- Continuously collaborate with internal customers to accomplish tasks expeditiously
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - Accounting and/ or business informatics studies
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- VBA/ Macro is a plus
- Problem solver mindset
- Fast learner
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Act with integrity
- Min 24 hours per week
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”