Master Data Governance (MDG) Intern - Viacom Internship Program
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
- Take part in Master Data cleansing activities impacting Internal Order, Media Product Master, Projects
- Participate in activities related to subsequent SAP roll-outs, improvements to Master Data Tool such as testing.
- Mass Maintenance of Master Data triggered by different projects
- Creating Mater Data analysis for quality purposes
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - in Finance/ Accounting/ Business preferred
- Intermediate English skill
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, other office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks with high accuracy.
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills, perform functions as assigned (SAP, Excel, online tools)
- Strong analytical skills
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”