Content Licensing Intern - Viacom Internship Program
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
At the Global COE Content Licensing we look after the Financial Planning & Analysis for revenues and costs for multi-platform entertainment brands such as MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Paramount Network. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with millions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
- Support financial planning processes
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Participate in monthly BS reconciliation
- Query reports from SAP and from other systems
- Participate in process efficiency improvement and automation projects
- Work with journal entries including cost and revenue accruals
- Collaborate with Finance and Operational teams around the world
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ IT studies
- Confident business English language skills both oral and written
- Confidence in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Problem solving and issue resolution mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate ownership for own tasks
- Good communication skills with willingness to present in work-group
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”