Accounts Payable Analyst - Spanish (Paramount Pictures)
- 1113 Budapest, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
This position is responsible for resolving errors that arise during the invoice submission process (SAP and Basware) and working with business users and suppliers to resolve any issues.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Strong SAP (or similar ERP system) knowledge
- Familiarity with an automated P2P system, e.g.: Basware
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, especially Excel
- Fluent Business English (both verbal and written) is a must
- Additional knowledge of Spanish language
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Monitor Basware error queues and perform necessary investigation to resolve work list items, involving buyers and suppliers as needed
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems, predominantly purchase order driven
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes
- Review posted/blocked invoices in SAP and work with in-territory points of contact to resolve
- Review vendor master data change requests
- Completing month-end reconciliations: driving down the number of aged payables and money owed to Paramount by liaising with colleagues in local offices
- Work closely together with the P2P Global Reporting Manager and AP Team Lead to drive permanent solutions for problems identified
- Assist in reviewing payment proposals and runs
- Troubleshoot and research returned payments/liaise with Treasury
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office.
- Massage chair.
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.).
- Birthday celebrations.
- Fruit days.
- Buddy from the first day.
- Opportunity to take part in shootings.
- Open, inclusive community.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”