Supervisor, Master Data Governance Group (1 year fixed-term with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar (building "B"), Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Motivate and lead a Global Team of five SAP Master Data Analysts (two direct reports are based in the USA, three direct reports are based in Budapest), including Team admin tasks
- Liaise between Finance, Controllers group, Business groups; represent MDG on global projects
- Allocate, monitor & answer email inquiries and requests that come through the incident management system ensuring accuracy, control/policy compliance, and timeliness on completion of requests
- Maintain and audit SAP FI & HR Mini master data, new user setup and termination related actions with a thorough understanding of the impact of changing any master data attributes
- Prepare and improve reports/backups on MDG activities, collect and provide documentation for internal and external audits
- Identify areas of and drive activities related to process improvements such as system integration, testing and upgrades, data conversion and migration
- Handle the new SAP legal entity setup coordination with SAP Support Teams, drive the periodic master data clean-up processes and update of Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide periodic training to new Team members, new SSC employees in Finance and Budget owners
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid business English is a must
- Advanced Excel skills including PIVOT, VLookup, advanced filters, formatting and formulas
- Experience in SAP FI, Project System as a user or super user preferred
- General Accounting knowledge
- 2+ years of SSC background or experience in a complex global environment, preferably in a leadership role
- Leadership skills, strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle conflict and be effective in a team environment
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, carry out repetitive tasks with high accuracy, deliver commitments and meet deadlines
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills, perform functions as assigned
- Proactive approach coupled with a positive professional disposition
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”