TV Sales Coordinator ( 1 year fixed- term with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
To provide (admin) support to the SVP Regional Television Licensing, the VP Digital Distribution and the VP Legal.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Process Legal contracts
- Responsible for Cash logs
- Process outgoing invoices
- Collect, track and chase subs reports
- Process Residence Certificates and arrange special tax forms for Japan, Korea, Italy and Israel
- Act as the vacation cover for Revenue Cycle/Collections group
- When required arrange meetings and lunches for the SVP Regional Television Licensing, VP Digital Distribution and VP Legal
- As needed organise travel - flights, accommodation, transfers for the SVP Regional Television Licensing (in cooperation with the EMEA Sales Coordinator in London), VP Digital Distribution and VP Legal
- Prepare expense reports for the SVP Regional Television Licensing, VP Digital Distribution and VP Legal
- Previous experience of working in an administrative support function
- Experience working within an (international) team environment
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written with all professional levels
- Excellent business English language skills both oral and written (B2 or above)
- Another European language is an advantage
- PC literate, with intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Proactive and shows initiative
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are enthusiastic about our job.
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You can be part of an exciting sector.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Team building events.
And some extras:
- Award-winning office
- Massage chair
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.)
- Birthday celebrations
- Fruit days
- Buddy from the first day
- Opportunity to take part in shootings
- Open, inclusive community
- Cinema visits
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”