Technology Finance Senior Analyst - FP&A
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, and Monthly Financial Reviews for technology in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets. Budget process to begin in February and end in July.
- Partner with the finance and technology teams to collect accurate information to assist with the capital planning process. Coordinate with the teams to ensure all submissions are on-time.
- Upload the budgets and forecasts into the planning system and apply any changes in assumptions in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and up to date CAPEX and OPEX data within the planning tool.
- Assist the Technology Finance team to compare data to budget and OPEX and CAPEX metrics and report variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders.
- Working with department heads to provide day-to-day financial management and business support
- Analyze technology costs in terms of business value and identify performance metrics for business intelligence, insights and trends.
- Participate in ROI and business case building to support project spend justifications.
- Help to identify and monitor metrics that measure performance against priorities.
- Support budget transactions such as overseeing the PO workflow to ensure completeness and accuracy or advising vendors on invoice processing.
- Recommend process improvements that maximize the team’s efficiency/effectiveness
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Embraces change and always looks for opportunity to improve
- Comfortable with ambiguous instructions, able to see big picture to infer next steps independently
- Able to make analyze data efficiently, identify trends and construct coherent story
- Good communication and story-telling skills
- Comfortable with Excel and different systems
- Does not need a strong FP&A back ground – preferred Big4 Accounting firms or Consulting background
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Fruit days.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”