Senior Analyst, Global Compensation COE (Center of Expertise) - FP&A
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
- Assist in the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for compensation and headcounts in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets.
- Partner with the finance and human resource teams to collect accurate information and input data into financial and human resource systems.
- Review data submissions prior to upload into the planning tool.
- Upload the budgets and forecasts into the planning tool and apply any changes in assumptions in a timely manner.
- Process financial data related to compensation and incentive bonuses based on contracted information, department performance, regional and country requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up to date headcount and compensation data within the planning tool.
- Compare data to budget and approved headcount metrics and report variances to business partners and leaders.
- Recommend process improvements that maximize the team’s efficiency/effectiveness
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Responsible to multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects.
- An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual budget submissions.
- BSC/ MSC degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in a broad range of accounting functions and/or private accounting experience
- Strong business English language skills both oral and written (preferably B2/ C1 or above)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Project, MS SharePoint)
- CPA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Prior Big Four experience a plus
- Experience in HFM, Longview and SAP a plus
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry a plus
- Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles, concepts and processes (US GAAP/ IFRS)
- Strive to identify process efficiency/effectiveness improvement opportunities and propose suggestions
- Strive to be recognized by stakeholders as a business partner
- Proven record of involvement in process improvement projects to enhance process efficiency and effectiveness and propose suggestions
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and show ownership and accountability for assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Team player with a cooperative attitude and mature personality who acts as a role model to less senior team members
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Fruit days.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”